Welcome to our Blog!
Welcome to our blog! Whether you are just facing the news that you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a serious medical condition or you've been fighting your healthcare journey for a long time, I want to provide you with ideas and advice that I've learned along my journey. Many of these lessons have been learned the hard way. I hope you'll find them useful and helpful. If you have ideas and tips to share from your story, please share them with us in the contact page.
- Why Paper in a World Full of Computers? - Six reasons why paper documents still matter in healthcare.
- Work WITH Your Doctor - Learn the importance of working with your doctor
- Learn Your Patient Portal - Understand what healthcare portals are and how to use them
- Tracking Symptoms - How to properly track symptoms over time
- The Power of Pictures - Use you camera or phone to help your case
- Social Media and Healthcare - How to use Facebook and other sites to your advantage
- Parenting with a Sick Child - A child with healthcare issues demands attention. How do you maintain relationships with your other children?
- Creating Revenue to Pay Medical Bills - Healthcare is not cheap! Here are some ideas to help you cover costs.
- Healthcare is a Business! - Physicians and hospitals need to make money to survive. Here's what you need to know and how to look out for you!