What people are saying
"As a physician, I cannot recommend My Care Case enough! When seeing a new patient, or one who sees many specialists, it is extremely difficult to get the full picture of his or her medical history. When medical records are requested, the sender has 30 days to send them. This often results in losing valuable time before we can proceed with a medical evaluation or treatment or even repeating something that has already been done. Having your medical records with you AND organized so that they are easy to navigate, not only empowers you as a patient, it also saves you time, money, and unwanted procedures and labs. Everyone could benefit from having My Care Case accompany them to their doctor visits!"
Rebecca Alkire, MD, FAAP
"My Care Case makes the perfect gift when my clients contact me with a medical diagnosis. It's bittersweet because as a Financial Planner I'm usually one of the first calls a client makes and I always send a gift. Flowers and food are great - but this is a product that can actually help them and their families. My Care Case provides my client the organizational tools they need when facing their medical situation. I would recommend My Care Case because you never know when you may be faced with a healthcare situation."
Investment Advisor Representative
My Care Case will answer questions like:
- What is the patient’s blood type?
- What type of insurance does the patient have?
- Does the patient have disability insurance or a living will?
- What is the patient’s medical history and what is their family history?
- What medications does the patient take; at what frequency do they take it and when is a refill necessary?
- When does the patient have medical appointments and who are the doctors involved?
- All of these things and many more can be answered in My Care Case for you and/or your patient - organized for you when you need it.
- This product has been created by a mother who has been through an ongoing medical issue with her daughter. "Learn from my mistakes and be prepared!" Additional tips can be found in my blog and videos.
- Personal Medical Notebook, Health Organizer, Medical Notebook, Case Management, Personal Medical Records, Cancer Notebook, Leukemia Notebook, Healthcare Binder, Medical Records Binder, Healthcare Journal, Breast Cancer Support, Caregiver, Caregiver Support, Family Health Organizer, Senior Care Organizer, Healthcare, binder, case, journal, EMR, Electronic Medical Records, Support, Hospital, Health, long term care, chronic, symptoms, testing, diagnosis, treatment, insurance, Rx, pharmacy, drug, prescription, diagnosis, care giver, pediatric, elder care, memory care, cancer, breast cancer, leukemia, heart attack, heart disease, assisted living, medical notebook, blood, baby, family history, labs, outpatient, rehab, surgery, x-ray, ultrasound, tracking, EOB